CONCIERGE SERVICES LEVEL 1
Level one services are available to all of my clients when you sign your listing contract and are provided at no extra cost.
1. You will be provided with a brochure box (where allowed) that will be refilled as
2. You will receive feedback for every showing
of your property, when available.
3. You will receive tips for “staging” your property, showing it at it’s best, including furniture arrangement, what to do with personal items, lighting, window treatments and more.
If you reside elsewhere or will be
traveling, I offer these services on a
bimonthly basis as well:
4. Picking up any debris in the yard or drive so the first impression is a favorable one.
5. Light sweeping, dusting and cleaning to keep floors, counters and baths looking fresh.
6. Light walkthrough to verify no leaks or unusual noises and that all mechanical systems are working properly, including changing light bulbs where necessary.
7. Adjusting AC/Heater temps seasonally so that prospective buyers will be comfortable.
CONCIERGE SERVICES LEVEL 2*
Level two services are custom fit to your specific needs and are available to ease the process of selling.
Primarily for clients who travel or live elsewhere, the services could include:
1. Arranging for airport transportation.
2. Preparing for your arrival by stocking the
refrigerator, having utilities turned on,
preparing bedrooms and baths.
3. On your departure, turn utilities off, remove
perishables, general straightening up.
4. Hurricane preparedness-putting up/
removing shutters, taking care of lawn
furniture and other small outside items.
*Contact me to discuss the fee schedule for your unique needs.
WE CAN HELP WITH THAT!
Tall Pines rental services has an aggressive rental program and we are looking for properties to add to our inventory. We are currently managing some of the area’s most desirable seasonal and annual rentals and our clients depend on us to help them achieve their goals of property performance and profitability. No matter the type of property, our company ensures that your property is well managed to attract and retain tenants.